- 3¼ c flour
- ½ t baking powder
- 2 t baking soda
- 1 ½ t salt
- ½ t nutmeg (optional but yummy!)
- 1 t pumpkin pie spice
- 2 c sugar (I’m cutting the sugar in half next time)
- 4 large eggs. beaten
- ½ c oil
- 2½ c home-pureed pumpkin
- 1 c chopped walnuts (optional but put them in, ok?)
- Mix the dry ingredients (sugar too!) together with a wire whisk.
- Stir in the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the walnuts.
- Pour the batter into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees F.
As usual, this was a big hit and scores right up there with banana bread at 8/10. Enjoy!