|Banana nut bread - yum!|
Want a super simple banana nut bread recipe? Well, look no further! Try this delicious treat the next time you have a few overripe bananas. And if you don’t have nuts, or just don’t like them, go ahead and leave them out.
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- ⅓ c melted butter
- ¾ c sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 t baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1½ c flour
- ½ c walnuts, chopped
- Mix together mashed bananas and melted butter and then stir in sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Stir baking soda and salt into flour and then stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Fold nuts into batter and spread in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees F.