Easy Homemade Fudge
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter
2/3 cup evaporated milk (NOT sweetened condensed milk)
2 cups chocolate chips (12 oz package)
7 oz jar marshmallow cream
1 tsp vanilla
1cup chopped walnuts
- Combine the sugar, butter and milk in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Stir in marshmallow cream and vanilla, then beat with an electric mixer for a few minutes.
- Stir in chopped walnuts and pour into a lightly greased pan.
- Let set until firm, then cut and enjoy!
That's it! And you'll have about 3 pounds of delicious homemade fudge for gifts or to enjoy at home. Merry Christmas!