Handy storage items we used on our 12,360-mile road trip include:
- Visor organizer – great place for things such as passport cards, vehicle registration, proof of insurance, and National Park annual pass
- Seat back organizer – perfect for things I wanted within easy reach from bed, such as my Cruz Reader, reading glasses, earplugs, and travel clock
- Plastic tote boxes – kept food, kitchen stuff, clothing, etc. organized
- Small ice chest – kept up front for snacks
- Command™ hooks to keep trash bag at hand but out of the way
NOTE: I added Amazon affiliate links to show storage options similar to the ones I chose but be sure to read customer reviews and shop around for the best price.