- The Accidental Hero and The Accidental Existentialist (both by Joshua Graham)
- Whiskey Rebellion
- Death On A High Floor: A Legal Thriller
- The Chronicles of Marr-nia (Short Stories Starring Barbara Marr)
- The Secret to Happiness (Hugo the Happy Starfish) (illustrated kids' book to read to my little man)
- Grandma's Best Muffin Recipes (and three other cookbooks)
And I could go on and on...
A few years ago, I decided that I would no longer finish books that didn't grab me by the end of the first chapter beings there's no possible way to read everything there is to read so why waste any of my precious reading time? Well, I temporarily fell off the wagon on the first few downloads but am now re-committed. So, although I'm downloading whatever looks good, I'm being selective about what I actually finish reading.
And how do I read these books beings I don't have a Kindle? First off, I downloaded the Kindle for PC to my computer. That worked fine but not for reading in bed so I also installed the free Kindle app on my Cruz Reader. So grab yourself a reading app for your PC, smart phone or whatever (and I even figured out how to put a banner link for your convenience!) and start enjoying some FREE Kindle books.